Sitemap of all of our web-pages:
- Sparks - Hot News! - Latest news from
- Services - The different kinds of
services offered by Hammersmith Consulting
- Support - How to get support from
Hammersmith Consulting. What kinds of support are available, etc.
- Application Development - We write a
toolboxes, packages, etc. for you
- Training - How to order a seminar. Some
references to older talks are given.
- Supported Products - The different
numerical mathematics programs Hammersmith Consulting does support.
- Octave - Octave by John W. Eaton, the
most-compatible of all Matlab-clones
- Octave Features - Outstanding or
special features of GNU/Octave.
- Pros And Cons Of Octave - A
discussion of the hot and cold features of Octave.
- Octave Syntax Sneak Preview - The
Sieve of Erathostenes as an example of how Octave code looks like.
- Da Coda Al Fine - Da Coda Al Coda starts
where the Octave's manual stops. It approaches Octave from a pure user's point
- Scilab - Scilab the powerful and integrated
Matlab-clone by INRIA
- Scilab Features - Summary of
Scilab's features by the developers
- Pros And Cons Of Scilab -
Incomplete collection of points where Scilab excels, and where it does
- Scilab Bag-of-Tricks - Collection of Scilab
tips and tricks
- Scilab Bag-of-Tricks Examples -
Companion package with examples from appendix of Sci-BOT
- Scilab Syntax Sneak Preview - The
Sieve of Erathostenes as an example of how Scilab code looks like.
- Scilab Extension Packages - Some of our
freely available extensions packages for Scilab
- Quadpack interface - Interface
from Quadpack to Scilab
- High resolution timer - High
resolution timer for Scilab
- Scilab Patches - Some of our freely
available patches for Scilab
- User Selectable Manual Pager -
Extend Scilab console mode to page the output through a user seleted
- Compiling Scilab-2.6 With GNU/gcc
at Higher Optimization Levels - The patch allows to compile Scilab-2.6 at
optimization levels higher than 1.
- Provision For an Optimized
Blas - Provision for linking an optimized Blas (e.g. Atlas) library with
- AIX Patch - Patch for Scilab-2.5
which makes it compile under AIX
- Big patch - Big patch for
- Documentation: Operators -
Fixes for chapter 3 of the Introduction to Scilab, man-pages:
overloading, and parents.
- Documentation: lib() and
genlib() - Rewrites of the man-pages for lib() and genlib().
- Tela - Tela is Pekka Janhunen's extremely
fast tensor language.
- Tela features for version 1.23 and
later - Summary of Tela's features by the developer, Pekka Janhunen,
- Pros And Cons Of Tela - An
incomplete collection of points where Tela excels, and where it needs some
- PlotMTV - PlotMTV by Kenny Toh is the
plotting application used by Tela
- PlotMTV fill colors and fill
types - PlotMTV's selection of fill colors, and fill types
- PlotMTV lines, markers, and
annotations - PlotMTV line styles, marker types and annotations
- PlotMTV 2d curves - PlotMTV curve
plotting in two dimensions
- PlotMTV 3d curves - PlotMTV curve
plotting in three dimensions
- PlotMTV contour plots - The very
rich set of PlotMTV's contour plots
- PlotMTV and columnar data -
PlotMTV's special mode for plotting columnar data
- PlotMTV 4d plots - PlotMTV can map
a contour plot onto a 3d plot
- PlotMTV vector field plots -
PlotMTV vector field plots
- PlotMTV bar charts, histograms, and
probability plots - PlotMTV bar charts, histograms, and probability
- SPPC - Simple Plot Panel Composer - SPPC, the
Simple Plot Panel Composer, is a supplemental graphics program for Tela
version 1.30 and later.
- SPPC Commandline Options - Preliminary
manual-page for SPPC
- SPPC Input Data Format - Specification
of SPPC's input data format.
- SPPC Examples - Some examples of how
SPPC is used from Tela and as a standalone application.
- Tela Syntax Sneak Preview - The
Sieve of Erathostenes as an example of how Tela code looks like.
- Tela modules and extension Packages -
Some of our freely available modules extensions packages for Tela
- Tela interval module - Interval
division module for Tela
- Lapack X-functions - Lapack expert
driver routine interface for Tela
- Tela Patches - Overview of the patches
from Hammersmith Consulting that went into the last Tela releases and the
pending patches for the new release.
- System comparison - Side-by-side
comparison of Octave, Scilab, and Tela. The comparison is restricted to the
quality of the program's features. It does not judge their performance, the
power of the underlying programming languages, or the size of the
- Contact us! - How to contact Hammersmith
- Who we are - A very short story about
- Miscellaneous - Stuff that does not fit
- Hyperlinks - Our collection of maintained
and commented hyperlinks
- Asking questions - Cookbook-like
manual for writing problem reports
- Lydia's Forge - Lydia's stuff goes
- Lydia's Hacker Diary - What Lydia is
doing all day long
- Lydia's old diaries - Lydia's diary
entries of the previous months
- Scilab Oddity Seekers (SOS) - The Scilab
Oddity Seekers are looking for fast trouble.
- About these Web-Pages - Colophon of
Hammersmith Consulting's website
- Sitemap - Automatically generated
table-of-contents of this website